Who: Account Owner, Admins, and Directors
Plan: Some Business plans, contact your CSM
Device: Computer Browser
Create a link for one person or a group to each record on their own. With the link, each participant can record at a time that works for them. After they record, all the files are available in your Studio.
This feature is new and is being released gradually to qualified Business accounts.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Click the desired Production.
- Click the relevant Studio.
- At the top of the page, click Invite.
- In the pop-up, click Invite to record async.
- In the panel, click New Link.
- Type in a Link name for the invite.
Your participants do not see this name.
- Type in a script or prompt for all participants. (optional)
- Click Save.
- Under Share a link, click Copy link.
The link is copied to your computer's clipboard.
Distribute the invite link to your participants in an email, a message, on a website, or any other method. You can include a link to this article with instructions for the Guests.
Each invite link can be used by multiple people and their solo recordings can occur at the same time. When they finish recording, each participant's track is saved to your Studio with their name and email address.