Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- On the transcript, scroll up to see earlier parts of the conversation.
- Click and select
struck throughtext and choose Restore.
The selected text is included in the clip.
- To make more adjustments, hover your cursor over a section of the timeline.
- Where the selected and unselected parts meet, click and drag the boundary left or right.
Release the click to see the updated transcript text.
To add or remove more footage, click the edge of a section and drag its in- or out-point.
At the top of the transcript, click the toggle next to Show deleted text to expand or minimize the text you removed from the transcript. Please note: this does not show what you removed from the timeline using Split or by adjusting in- and out-points.