Use chapters to quickly navigate, group, and rearrange your content in the Editor.
Reposition a chapter to adjust which content it includes.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- Above the timeline, click the space where two chapters meet.
- Drag the cursor left or right.
- In the transcript on the left of the page, hover your cursor over a chapter heading.
- In the chapter heading, click the :: [four dots] icon and drag the heading up or down.
Each chapter must contain some content. You cannot slide a chapter heading immediately next to another one.
To move a chapter with its content, click and drag its tab above the timeline.