Use chapters to easily navigate, group, and rearrange your content in the Editor.
Each chapter tab lets you quickly identify the footage it contains and reposition it on the timeline.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- At the bottom of the screen, click and drag a chapter tab in the timeline.
- Drag the chapter tab along the timeline to move it between other chapters.
Footage under the chapter tab is split on both sides and it moves along the timeline.
To reposition where a chapter starts or ends without moving its content, click and drag between two chapters names above the timeline or drag the chapter name up or down in the transcript.