Use chapters to quickly navigate, group, and rearrange your content in the Editor.
To remove a chapter that Riverside created automatically or a chapter you added yourself, follow the steps below.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- Hover your cursor over a chapter heading in the transcript
or hover over a chapter tab in the timeline.
- Click ••• [the three dots].
- Click Remove chapter.
The earlier chapter expands to include the content of the removed chapter.