When you customize a recording in the Editor, you can adjust the layout so each video uses the same aspect ratio as it was originally recorded. Preserving the aspect ratio usually adds more between the video frames.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- At the top of the page, click the Layout panel.
- Click one of the static layouts: Grid or Grid with gaps.
- Toggle Keep aspect ratio on or off.
When Keep aspect ratio is enabled, the videos' frames are not cropped. They will show more of the background frame behind the videos.