Plan: All Plans
Device: Computer Browser
Riverside's text-based editing lets you remove a section from your recording using the transcription of the conversation that Riverside generates automatically.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- Above the timeline, click Transcript.
- Click a word at the desired section start-point.
- Above the timeline, click Split.
- Click a word at the desired section end-point, then click Split.
- Above the timeline, click Remove or drag the trimming handles to remove the section.
If multiple participants spoke at the same time, you may still see their words in the transcript after you have removed that section from the recording.