Plan: All Plans
Device: Computer Browser
Riverside's text-based editing lets you make precise edits and trim your recording using the transcription of the conversation that Riverside generates automatically. You can also remove entire sections.
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- Above the timeline, click Transcript.
- Click and drag to select a word, phrase, or multiple lines.
- Click Remove or press Backspace to cut it from the recording.
Phrases and sections you remove are shown in grey. They do not appear in search results but are still included in the downloadable transcript file.
If multiple participants spoke at the same time, you may still see their words in the transcript after you have removed that section from the recording.