Plan: Pro and Riverside for Business
Device: Computer Browser
Use the Studio's built-in teleprompter to smoothly read your notes or a script. The text automatically scrolls at your preferred pace so you can easily read it aloud while keeping your focus on the session.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- On the right, click Go to Studio.
- On the Lobby page, enter your details and click Join Studio.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Script.
- Type or paste your text in the script box.
- At the bottom of the script box, click Teleprompter.
The teleprompter text is overlayed above the participants' videos.
- Click Start to begin auto-scrolling the text.
- Click Scroll Speed and drag the slider to adjust the pace of the auto-scroll.
The estimated total reading time appears above the slider.
- Click Restart to return to the top of the script.
- Click Pop out to move the teleprompter to a new window.
Push Spacebar to turn the auto-scroll off and on. You can also use your mouse or trackpad to scroll manually.