Search through the transcribed text of a recording for faster editing and content creation.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- Above the timeline, click Transcript.
- At the top of the page, click the Search box.
- Type a word or phrase to search.
- Press Enter to highlight the term in the timeline.
- Click or to navigate to each result in the timeline.
You can search the text once Riverside finishes creating the automated transcription.