Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
Restore sections on the timeline
- After removing sections of the recording, click a trimming handle and drag across the removed section on the timeline.
Restore sections on the transcript
- After removing sections of the recording, click and select the removed text in the transcript.
- On the menu, click Revert.
You can also click Undo/Redo above the timeline.