Use the Editor's Magic Tools to cut all the pauses, gaps, and silences identified in your recording with one click. This can make your content feel faster-paced and more engaging.
You can also remove specific silences one by one.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- At the top of the page, click Magic tools.
- Click the next to Set pace.
- Drag the slider to remove only longer pauses or to also remove shorter ones.
- Click Apply.
To restore all the pauses, click Undo at the top of the page or choose a different pace.
To restore a specific silence or pause, find it in the transcript—represented by •• [interpunct dots]. Click a pause, and select Restore.