Use the Editor's Magic Tools to cut all the pauses, gaps, and silences identified in your recording with one click. This can make your content feel faster-paced and more engaging. You can also remove specific silences one by one.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- At the top of the page, click Magic tools.
- On the menu, click Remove all silences.
After processing the request, the Editor shows the total duration of the removed silences and smaller gaps.
To restore all the silences, click Undo above the timeline.
To restore a specific silence, find it in the transcript—represented by a icon. Click the silence, and select Revert.