Riverside for Business accounts can set up authentication with Okta.
Reach out to your account CSM to get started, then follow the steps below.
Step by step
- Log into Okta as an admin and on the menu, click Applications.
- Click Create App Integration.
Choose SAML 2.0 and click Next.
- Under General Settings, next to App name, enter
Riversideand upload the Riverside logo [⬇ PNG] for the Okta portal tile.
- Click Next.
- Under Configure SAML, look for General, and copy the Single Sign-On URL provided by your Riverside CSM and paste it in the Single sign-on URL field.
- Make sure Use this for Recipient URL and Destination URL is checked.
- Copy and paste in the Audience URI provided by Riverside. (like riversidefm-example)
- In the Name ID format dropdown, select EmailAddress.
- Scroll down to the Attribute Statements section and in the Name field, enter
This is case-sensitive, enter it like in the image below.
- In the Value dropdown, choose
- Click Next.
- Under Feedback, select I'm an Okta Customer adding an internal app and click Finish.
- In the column on the right side of the page, under SAML Setup, click View SAML setup
- On the SAML Setup page, copy the Identity Provider Single Sign-On URL into an email to your Riverside CSM.
- Copy and paste the entire X.509 Certificate into the email to your Riverside CSM and send it.