This microphone can connect directly to your computer or to a mobile device with an adapter.
|Compatibility with Riverside||
|Connection type||3.5mm TRS (minijack)|
- After clipping the lavalier mic to your clothes, check to make sure your movements do not cause the cable or fabric to rub and create unwanted sound.
- If connecting the Rode Lavalier GO to your computer, we recommend also using headphones to limit echo.
- To use wired headphones, you may need to use a TRRS splitter if your computer does not have a separate 3.5mm port for audio input.
This mic is only compatible with the Riverside mobile app when using a device with a USB-C port:
iPad or iPhone with a USB-C port
Please note: Some external USB-C mics are not compatible with iOS 17 on the iPad.
- On the Studio's Lobby screen, connect the microphone to the iPad or iPhone via USB-C.
- Once you join the Studio, in the Wired connection pop-up:
- Connect headphones to the microphone and tap No.
Android phone with a USB-C port
- Connect the microphone to your device.
- Connect headphones to the microphone to hear the Studio.