Who: Host and Producers
Plan: Riverside for Business
Device: Computer Browser
Hosts and Producers in a Riverside for Business account can prompt a participant to turn their camera on or off in the Studio before the recording begins or between recordings.
Turning a participant's camera off happens immediately and does not require them to approve it.
Step by step
- Using a computer, log in to your account.
- Join a Riverside Business Studio as Host or Producer.
- Stop the recording session, if one is in progress.
- At the bottom of the page, click People to open the sidebar.
- In the sidebar, find the participant's name and click the (down arrow).
- Under Input & Output, click the camera menu:
- Mute or Unmute a Participant's Microphone
- Adjust Temperature and Exposure of Participant's Mobile Camera (Camera Controls)
- Troubleshooting: I don’t see my camera in the menu of the Lobby or Studio
- Troubleshooting: I don’t see my microphone in the menu of the Lobby or Studio
- Troubleshooting: I don't see any cameras or microphones listed