Correct all mentions of a word or phrase in your clip's transcript at once from the Editor.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- Click Transcript to show the text.
- In the transcript, click and select a word or phrase.
- Click Correct.
- Type in the replacement text.
- Click Correct all to replace all instances of the word.