Quickly trim your recording to a select part of the clip in the Riverside Editor.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- Click Transcript to show the text.
- Click and drag your mouse to highlight the desired text section to keep.
- On the menu, click Keep only this.
Footage from the rest of the recording is removed from this clip.