In the Riverside Editor, select part of your recording to quickly create another media file with the same design customizations.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Create new edit.
Or scroll to Edits and click a Draft or Magic Clip.
- Click Transcript to show the text.
- Click and drag your mouse to highlight the desired text section.
- On the menu, click ••• [the three dots] and choose Create new edit.
A new draft edit opens with your selection in a new browser tab.