Buzzsprout is a user-friendly platform that gives people the tools to host, promote, and track their audio-only podcasts. Follow the steps below to export a recording and upload it to Buzzsprout.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- Use the Editor to trim, compose, and customize your audio clip.
- Export your audio-only clip.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- Click on a clip with an Exported label to open the Publish Clip page.
- On the Publish Clip page, click … [the three-dots], then click download .
Your audio file downloads.
- Sign in to Buzzsprout.
- Go to your Episodes page.
- Click Upload a New Episode.
- Select the audio file that you’d like to upload.
- Give your episode a title, description, artist, etc.
- Choose when you want to publish your episode.
- Click Save Episode Details.