If you do not want to be recorded, join the Studio as a Producer after logging in to your account.
Like the Host, you can start and stop a recording. If you enable your camera, you can be seen by all other participants, including Audience members and anyone watching a live stream.
Step by step
- Using your computer, log in to your account.
Join the Studio as the Host as you usually would.
- At the bottom of the Lobby page, click Join as a producer.
- Enter a display name.
- Select whether you are wearing headphones.
- Select your mic, camera, and audio output.
- Click Continue.
- Click Enter the Recording Studio.
As a Producer, if you share your screen during a recording, the screenshare is recorded and available to download as a High Quality Track.
Unless you are in a Riverside for Business account, you must join the Studio as the Host for access to the media board.