Make precise trims and splits to your recording by zooming in on the recording’s timeline.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- In the top right corner, click Go to editor.
Or scroll to Clips and click a clip with a Draft or Magic Clip label.
- At the right side of the timeline, click the and buttons or drag the scrubber to change the magnification level.
Use the keyboard shortcuts + and - to increase and decrease the zoom.
Drag the horizontal scrollbar, use a trackpad, or hold the ⇦ / ⇨ arrow keys to move along the timeline.