Plan: All Plans
Device: Computer Browser
This feature is new and is being released gradually to all Riverside users.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- On the Recordings page, click Upload.
- Choose a media file on your computer that meets the requirements and click Open.
The file uploads and Riverside processes it.
- Click the media's thumbnail.
- Click Go to Editor.
When the file is uploading, you must keep the Recordings page open. You can leave the page while Riverside processes it.
To cancel the upload or processing, hover over the media's thumbnail, click ... (the three dots menu), and choose Remove.
- Upload External Files: Supported Filetypes and Requirements
- Which roles in a Business account can upload external files to a Studio?