Plan: All Plans
Device: Computer Browser
Add notes to the top of the Studio page so you can easily refer to them while keeping your attention on your participants and your gaze near the camera.
Step by step
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, hover over the Studio, and click the … [three dots].
- Click Go to Studio.
- On the Lobby page, enter your details and click Join Studio.
- At the bottom of the screen, click Script.
- At the top of the screen, type notes or paste in text from another source.
You can add your notes in a Studio at any time, including before and during the session. The text is automatically saved in the Studio. The script notes are only visible to you (the Host).
Click and drag the bottom-right corner to resize the script box.