Let Riverside identify the highlights from your recorded conversation using AI. After you trim and customize a Magic Clip to add the finishing touches, you can download and share the clip on social media or use it as an intro/outro for the main content of a recording.
This feature is in Beta and is being gradually released. Magic Clips is free for a limited time. Upgrade to a Pro subscription for unlimited usage.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click a recording session of 5 minutes or longer.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- After the transcript finishes generating, under Magic Clips, click Generate Clips.
Riverside creates draft clips.
- Click on a clip to open it in the Editor.
- Customize the clip in the Editor or adjust its start and end-points (optional).
- Export the clip.
Magic Clips are experimental and your results may vary. After Riverside processes the recording session's transcript, you can generate one set of Magic Clips. Riverside typically identifies 2 Magic Clips for every 5 minutes of recorded conversation and each clip is generally 30 to 90 seconds long.