To remove a Guest, Producer, or Audience live call-in participant from your Studio, follow the steps below.
Using a Computer
- Using a computer, join a Studio as a Host or a Producer.
- Click the People button at the bottom of the page.
- Look for the participant's name in the People sidebar.
- Next to their name, click the down arrow.
- At the bottom of their participant details, click Remove.
- In the pop-up, click Remove again to confirm.
Using the Mobile App
- Using the iOS or Android app, join a Studio as a Host or as a Producer.
- At the bottom of the screen, tap , then tap the people details.
- Next to the name of the participant you want to remove, tap the icon.
- In the pop-up, tap Remove to confirm.
When a Guest leaves or is removed from the Studio, they stop being recorded. They automatically go to another page to finish uploading their track.
Particpiants should click or tap Rejoin Studio to be taken back to the Studio's Lobby.