Each clip you export from Riverside's Editor has a unique Clip ID. Riverside's Support team can use the Clip ID to check its technical details.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording session's page, scroll to the Clips section.
- On the desired clip, click the three dots menu […].
- Choose Copy ID.
The Clip ID is copied to your computer's clipboard.
The Clip ID looks like
Each recording session can contain multiple clips. The session (or 'take') also has a unique identifying name, called the Recording ID.
To paste the Track ID, press Ctrl+V on a PC or ⌘+V on a Mac.