Each clip you export from Riverside's Editor has a unique Clip ID. Riverside's Support team can use the Clip ID to check its technical details.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording's page, scroll to the Edits section.
- On the desired clip, click the three dots menu […].
- Choose Copy ID.
The Clip ID is copied to your computer's clipboard.
The Clip ID looks like
Each recording session can contain multiple clips. The track also has a unique identifying name, called the Recording ID.
To paste the Track ID, press Ctrl+V on a PC or ⌘+V on a Mac.