Duplicate a clip to create multiple versions of it with your customizations and edits.
For example, you can create a few copies of a clip—each with a different aspect ratio or duration—to share on different social platforms.
Step by step
- On a computer, log in to your Riverside account.
- In the ☰ menu on the left, click the relevant Studio.
- Click the relevant recording.
- On the recording's page, scroll to the Edits section.
- Hover over the media you want to copy and click the ••• [the three dots].
- On the menu, click Duplicate.
You can duplicate both drafts and exported media.