You can use Reincubate's Camo software to connect your iOS or Android device to your computer and use its camera as a webcam with Riverside in your browser.
|Maximum Video Resolution
|Reincubate.com: Camo Help Center
- Set the frame rate in Camo to match the Studio's set frame rate.
- With a free plan, Camo's frame rate is limited to 30 FPS.
- Ask the Host or Producer to check the Studio's settings if you are unsure of its current frame rate.
- Connect the mobile device to your computer via USB rather than using WiFi because the wireless connection's latency can cause lag.
- Use Camo for both the virtual camera and a virtual microphone to keep your video and audio synchronized.
- In Camo's desktop app, click Audio Settings and select a microphone connected to your computer. Then in the Riverside Studio in your browser, select Camo as both your video input and audio input.