How is Riverside different?
- Riverside is designed for recording, not conference calls
- It records each person's track on their own computer or mobile device first as separate audio and full-frame video.
- Recorded tracks are higher quality because they are not impacted by lags and changes in internet bandwidth.
- Riverside records from each person's camera and microphone with more clarity than other platforms that only record what is broadcasted online.
- As a result, we recommend checking your equipment setup before you begin.
- What's the difference between Riverside and Zoom?
- What's the difference between Riverside and Squadcast?
- What's the difference between Riverside and Zencastr?