Who: Host and Producers
Plan: All Plans
Device: Computer Browser
Riverside uses AI to transcribe your recording. By default, it transcribes conversations in English. For greater accuracy when generating transcriptions, you can indicate the language spoken in your Studio.
Before a Studio Session
- Log in to your Riverside account.
- Under Studios, click the relevant Studio.
- On the left, click Settings.
- Under Recording, find Transcription language.
- In the dropdown menu, choose the default language for future recordings.
During a Studio Session
- Using a computer, join a Studio as the Host or as a Producer.
- At the top of the page, click Settings.
- In the Settings window, click Recording.
- In the dropdown menu next to Transcription language, choose the new default language.
The setting applies to future recordings and does not generate new transcriptions for past recordings.