This set of wireless mic Transmitters and a Receiver can connect directly to your computer or to a mobile device with an adapter.
|Compatibility with Riverside||
3.5mm TRS (mini jack) to a computer or mobile app
USB to computer
- If connecting the Rode Wireless GO II Receiver to your computer, we recommend also using headphones to limit echo.
- Be sure the batteries in the Receiver and Transmitter/s are charged.
- Due to hardware limitations, this mic is compatible with the Riverside mobile app only if you use a TRRS splitter.
- Connect the splitter to your iOS device with a Lightning to 3.5mm headphone jack adapter, if needed. Then connect the Rode Reciever to the splitter's end labeled for sound input and a set of wired headphones to the end labeled for sound output.
- Troubleshooting: Microphone not recognized
- How can I test if my external mic will work with the Riverside Mobile app?
- What external microphone setups work best when recording with the iOS and Android mobile app?