This microphone allows you to connect via USB to your computer or via XLR to an audio interface.
|Compatibility with Riverside
|USB-C (Mic) to USB-C or USB-A
or XLR (Mic) to Audio Interface
- Connect your headphones to a computer instead of to the microphone to minimize any echo.
This mic is only compatible with the Riverside mobile app when using a device with a USB-C port:
iPad or iPhone with a USB-C port
Please note: Some external USB-C mics are not compatible with iOS 17 on the iPad.
- On the Studio's Lobby screen, connect the microphone to the iPad or iPhone via USB-C.
- Once you join the Studio, in the Wired connection pop-up:
- Connect headphones to the microphone and tap No.
Android phone with a USB-C port
- Connect the microphone to your device.
- Connect headphones to the microphone to hear the Studio.