- The Riverside Studio or mobile app says Studio isn't live yet... or Private Studio
- Cannot see other people
- Cannot turn on mic or camera to record
Sometimes the unique Studio code of a Studio Access link is altered by an email client or calendar event, which changes it into an Audience link.
You can ask the Host or a Producer to send a new link, or follow the steps below to fix the code yourself:
- Copy and paste the Studio Access link into a blank email or text message.
- Check that the link's URL ends in a series of letters and numbers without other characters or symbols.
The invite link's text should look like:
with 20 letters and numbers after
or it will have 40 letters and numbers after
Delete any additional characters or symbols like
- Copy the corrected link URL.
On a mobile device:
- Paste the corrected URL in the address bar of the device's mobile browser.
- Tap Go to open the link.
- Tap Join studio via app to open the Studio.
The Riverside mobile app launches and connects to the Studio.
In a computer browser:
Paste the corrected URL in the address bar of a supported browser, Chrome or Edge.
- Press enter.
The page should show Let's check your camera and mic.
- Finish joining the Studio.