This webcam connects via USB to your Mac computer.
|Maximum Video Resolution||
|Connection type||USB-C to USB-C|
- The Opal camera requires a Mac.
- Users should download and install the Opal app. Without using Opal's app, the camera connects as a standalone 'UVC' webcam.
- If recording on Riverside at 4K resolution, automatic features of the Opal app may add strain to your computer's processor and cause framerate issues.
- Connect an external mic to your computer rather than the Opal's built-in microphone.
- If you need to change the camera's resolution, open the Opal app, click Settings, and scroll to Appearance.