The Clip Editor is an intuitive Riverside FM feature that will allow you to edit your content quickly. In just a few steps, you can take the separate local audio & video recordings from a session and turn them into fully polished final video!
(Please be aware that this feature is currently in beta as we work on improving it)
To get started, click Create Clips on your Dashboard
From here, there are 5 main functions within the editor.
1. Drafts - Here you can create multiple clips. If you want to have multiple versions, or cut multiple small segments from your overall recording, you can do this here. Each clip will be its own file so you can have different settings for each, and return at a later date
2. Clip Settings - Here you can rename, duplicate, or delete a clip
3. Edit - The clip boundaries allow you to edit the start and stop point of your final file. This can be used to create smaller highlights, or remove chatter from the beginning or end of a conversation
4. Customization - This section allows users to customize their recording. You can change the way users are displayed, select who will be included in the file, active the AI speaker modes, and upload backgrounds and logos.
5. Export - Lastly, you can click Export to render your final version of the file. Here you can apply some last minuet audio processing, and select your export quality.
Tip: To change the arrangement of the videos from left to right, use the Priority feature in the Tracks tab. The file with priority 0 would set to the left, priority 1 in the middle, and priority 2 to the right
Tip: AI Speaker View layouts will analyzing your videos and adjust the focus to whomever is speaking
Note: Export quality sets the max resolution of the composed file. The quality of the individual videos is determine by the capabilities of the camera used during the recording session. For example, if someone used a webcam with a max resolution of 720p, setting the Export Quality to 1080p will not increase the resolution of that particular file.